Tour Cost in USD per person valid up to 31st March 2012
Above cost is not applicable on 24th Dec and 31st Dec
||Hill top Hotel
||Galway Forest Lodge
||Grand Oriental Hotel
US $ 675
|Amaya Lake (Dambulla)
USD $ 765
||The Tea Factory
||Colombo Hilton or Cinnamon or Taj Samudra
Child cost with ( 02 -12 years)
- With extra bed : 50% of the adult cost
- Without extra bed : 25% adult cost
The above tour cost includes:
- Meeting at the airport upon arrival and assistance during the stay.
- Bottle of mineral water on arrival
- Private transport in Air con mini coach
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels
- Services of English speaking chauffeur
- Daily breakfast
- All Taxes
Cost does not include
- Lunch, Dinner and beverages
- Extras of personal nature
- Camera & Video permits
- Tips and gratuities
- Guide Services , Entrance fees at places of interest mentioned
- Extra services other than those specified
- Air tickets / Airport taxes
- In the event a mentioned hotel is not available another hotel of similar standard will be provided
- The above rates are net and include government taxes (VAT & TDL)
- These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy, if hotels change their rates or for situations beyond our control.
- Optional excursions and additional services can be provided for which we will charge additionally.
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1200 hrs & check-out time at 1100 hr
- Early check- in / late check-out subject to availability from hotel
- Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period
Day 01: Airport - Sigiriya (152 Kms/4 Hrs)
On arrival at airport our representative will meet you and assist you to transfer you from Airport to Sigiriya. Overnight stay at the hotel in Sigiriya/Dambulla/Kandalama.
Day 02: Sigiriya Sightseeing
Enjoy the morning breakfast at leisure and later enjoy sightseeing tour of Sigiriya. Visit to the Sigiriya rock fortress also called Lion Fortress the UNESCO World Heritage Site, constructed by the King Kashyapa around 5th century. Climb to the top and hold the spectacular view of the lush green surrounding. The rock has unusual creations and has extensive gardens with water garden rings at the base. Also visit the famous frescoes, paintings at Sigiriya which are well protected that can be reached through the meandering staircase of the rock. After glorious tour enjoy cozy overnight stat at the hotel at Sigiriya/Dambulla/Kandalama.
Day 03: Sigiriya – Dambulla – Matale - Kandy (90 Kms/4 Hrs)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at leisure at the hotel in Sigiriya. Later we transfer you from Sigiriya to Dambulla. Dambulla is known for impressive temples and ethnic caves and the rock temple of Dambulla is also the major tourist attraction. Built in the 1st century B.C by King Walagambahu, the rock cave temples is one of the most impressive in Srilanka. The temple has 150 images of Buddha with grandeur figure spanning 14 metres. After the temple tour we transfer you to Matale, where the aromatic air will refresh your mind and soul. Here visit to the spice gardens and see how the different spices are grown and processed and packed. Also enjoy the Cookery show and witness the splendor of Matale attractions. After the glorious spice garden tour we transfer your from Matale to Kandy. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kandy.
Day 04: Kandy – Peradeniya - Tea Plantation - Nuwara Eliya (77 Kms/3 Hrs)
Enjoy the morning breakfast the hotel in Kandy. Kandy is an important city of Srilanka and is lovingly called Cultural Capital of India. The city even today preserves and cherishes the legends, traditions and folklore with glory. Visit to the Kandy Lake which is picturesque built by Sinhala King, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Later enjoy the Kandy tour, visit the arts and crafts centre, gem museum and also enjoy shopping in the bustling bazaar. Also visit the Tooth of Relic the famous temple in Kandy and witness the cultural beauty of Kandy. Later we transfer you from Kandy to Peradeniya. Here visit to the Peradeniya Botanical garden built by the Sinhala King and later it was extended by the British. The 147 acres garden is amazingly beautiful and has lush green surrounding with various species of blossoming flowers, evergreen trees and plants.
After the glorious tour we transfer you from Peradeniya to Tea Plantation. Srilanka has recently gained importance as the world best tea producing country in the world today. Visit the Tea plantation and witness how the world’s best tea leaves are produced and processed. After enjoying the hot stimulating tea prepared from the pure Ceylon tea laves in the factory, we transfer you to Nuwara Eliya, the premier hill resort in Srilanka. Nuwara Eliya is amazingly beautiful, its refreshing mountain climate and the panoramic view of the natural beauty have made this spot the premium hill resort in Srilanka. The hill resort is also plays an important role in making the country number one in producing tea leaves. Nuwara Eliya is also famous for its 18 holes golf courses, which is considered to be the finest in Asia. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05: Nuwara Eliya – Kitulgala - Colombo (189 Kms/6 Hrs)
Enjoy heartfelt breakfast at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya. Later we transfer you to Kitulgala. The Kelani River is the main tourist attractions flowing through Kitulgala where the Oscar Winning Movie Bridge on the River Kwai was filmed. Above the town is the primitive cave, where recently large maddens of shells was discovered from the heritage civilization. Later we transfer you from Kitulgala to Colombo. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Colombo.
Day 06: Colombo - Airport - Departure (40 Kms/1hr)
Enjoy the leisure breakfast at the comfort of your room at the hotel in Colombo. Enjoy the city tour of Colombo the capital city of Srilanka and witness the changing face of this city by visiting to the historical building, sky-scrappers, bustling malls and colorful bazaars. Visit the 100 years old clock tower, British built colonial building and other place of tourist interest like Pettah bazaar and enjoy bargaining and options are endless. Also visit to the Hindu and Buddhist temples, homes of the rich, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Dutch Museum, Colombo National Museum and Colombo Parliament Building. Later on time we will transfer you from Colombo to Airport for onward journey or way back home. In this way your memorable travel to Srilanka package ends giving your suitable memories to take home and cherish for lifelong.
- 14 days or less - 100% cancellation charge.
- Between 15- 21days - 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programmed and period of stay.
- Above 21 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.