Tour Cost in USD per person valid up to 31st March 2012
Above cost is not applicable on 24th Dec & 31st Dec
|Hill top Hotel
||Galway Forest Lodge
||Grand Oriental Hotel
||Mandara Rosen Hotel
||Cinnamon Beach Resort
||The Tea Factory
||Colombo Hilton or Cinnamon
Child cost with ( 02 -12 years)
- With extra bed : 50% of the adult cost
- Without extra bed : 25% adult cost
The above tour cost includes:
- Meeting at the airport upon arrival and assistance during the stay.
- Bottle of mineral water on arrival
- Private transport in Air con mini coach
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels
- Services of English speaking chauffeur
- Daily breakfast
- All Taxes
Cost does not include
- Lunch, Dinner and beverages
- Extras of personal nature
- Camera & Video permits
- Tips and gratuities
- Guide Services , Entrance fees at places of interest mentioned
- Extra services other than those specified
- Air tickets / Airport taxes
- In the event a mentioned hotel is not available another hotel of similar standard will be provided
- The above rates are net and include government taxes (VAT & TDL)
- These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy, if hotels change their rates or for situations beyond our control.
- Optional excursions and additional services can be provided for which we will charge additionally.
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1200 hrs & check-out time at 1100 hr
- Early check- in / late check-out subject to availability from hotel
- Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period
Day 01: Airport – Pinnawala - Kandy (112 Kms/3 Hrs)
Welcome to Srilanka. On arrival at the airport our representative heartily greets you and transfers you from airport to Kandy via Pinnawala. Pinnawela is an important tourist attraction in Srilanka where abandoned, injured and abused elephants are taken care of with dedication and love. Today here you can see the jumbos moving in the spacious elephant orphanage. Today it is an important tourism attraction in Srilanka with a foot fall of not just tourists, but researchers and scientists from across the globe are seen here. After a wonderful time with the elephants we move to Kandy the cultural capital of Srilanka. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kandy.
Day 02: Kandy - Peradeniya – Kandy
Enjoy the morning breakfast at leisure. Later we drive on wheel to Peradeniya from Kandy. Peradeniya is an exotic garden built by the Sinhala King. Today it is the national wealth and the garden has great collection of exotic plants, blossoming flowers and herbarium are grown. Later drive to Kandy the last capital of the Sri Lankan Kings and today it is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Kandy holds the cultural beauty and the traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. Visit to the picturesque Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala King, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Also visit to Kandy Town and bazaar and enjoy shopping, a gem museum and the art and crafts centre.
Day 03: Kandy - Plantation - Nuwara Eliya (77kms/3 Hrs)
Enjoy heartfelt breakfast at the hotel in Kandy and later visit to the tea plantation and the tea factory to see the processes of manufacturing tea and how the best tea leaves are produced. See all the process how tea is graded, produced and packed. Also enjoy stimulating hot tea made from the world best Ceylon tea in the factory. Later we transfer to Nuwara Eliya the picturesque hill resort in Srilanka. Located at an altitude of 1980 metres, Nuwara Eliya is the heart of tea country and produces the best tea leaves in the world. Pidurtalagala the highest’s mountain and the 18 holes golf course in Asia are also located here in Kandy. After a memorable day tour enjoy a cozy overnight stat at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04: Nuwara Eliya – Tissamaharama – Yala - Kataragama (120 Kms/3 Hrs)
Have a heartfelt breakfast at the hotel and later we drive you from Nuwara Eliya to Yala via Tissamaharama. Yala is one of the finest national park in Srilanka and a premier eco-tourism destination. Make a safari in this largest national park of Srilanka and see the wild beast in their natural home. Yala is home to varied species of wild animals like leopard, deers, crocodiles, bears, wild buffaloes, wild boars, wild elephants, porcupines and spotted deers. Also see varied species of birds that include migratory and indigenous birds and commonly found birds in this national park. Later we transfer from Yala to Katatra Gama and later enjoy overnight stay at the Katatra Gama.
Day 05: Kataragama – Galle - Kalutara (125 Kms/3 Hrs)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel in Katara Gama and later from there we drive you on wheel to Galle. Galle showcases the best example of European architectural styles and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here stroll around the Galle Fort spreaded on an area of 90 acres which still preserves the essence of the Dutch charm. Later transfer from Galle to Bentota/Ahungalla. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bentota / Ahungalla.
Day 06: Bentota - Colombo (64 Kms/2 Hrs)
After a heartfelt breakfast the hotel in Bentota/Ahungalla, we transfer you to Colombo, the capital city of Srilanka. Enjoy the city tour of Colombo and visit to some of the oldest building in the city and the modern skyscrapers changing the look of Colombo. Also visit to the 100 years old clock tower, colonial building, Hindu and Buddhist temple and Bandaranakike Memorial International Conference Hall. Later enjoy shopping in the Pettah Bazaar and take home some specialties of Srilanka and Colombo. After a glorious day tour, enjoy cozy overnight stay at the hotel in Colombo.
Day 07: Colombo - Airport (40 Kms/1hr)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at leisure. Relax for some time and later we transfer your from Colombo to Airport to board flight for way back home or onwards journey. In this way your memorable tour to Srilanka comes to an end.
- 14 days or less - 100% cancellation charge.
- Between 15- 21days - 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programmed and period of stay.
- Above 21 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.