Tour Cost in USD per person valid up to 31st March 2012
|Hill top Hotel
||Grand Oriental Hotel
||Holiday Inn Colombo
||Cinnamon Beach Resort
||Colombo Hilton or Cinnamon or Taj Samudra
Above cost is not valid on 24th Dec & 31st Dec
Child cost with ( 02 -12 years)
The above tour cost includes:
- With extra bed : 50% of the adult cost
- Without extra bed : 25% adult cost
Cost does not include
- Meeting at the airport upon arrival and assistance during the stay.
- Bottle of mineral water on arrival
- Private transport in Air con mini coach
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels
- Services of English speaking chauffeur
- Daily breakfast
- All Taxes
- Lunch, Dinner and beverages
- Extras of personal nature
- Camera & Video permits
- Tips and gratuities
- Guide Services , Entrance fees at places of interest mentioned
- Extra services other than those specified
- Air tickets / Airport taxes
- In the event a mentioned hotel is not available another hotel of similar standard will be provided
- The above rates are net and include government taxes (VAT & TDL)
- These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy, if hotels change their rates or for situations beyond our control.
- Optional excursions and additional services can be provided for which we will charge additionally.
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1200 hrs & check-out time at 1100 hr
- Early check- in / late check-out subject to availability from hotel
- Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period
- A child between 2- 12 years sharing with 2 adults with an extra bed will be charged at 70% on the per person sharing double rate.
- Child between 2- 12 years without an extra bed, will be charged at 50% on the per person sharing double rate.
- Child below 2 years will be complimentary
- Price per person sharing double room for groups of
- Peak season supplements is applicable for Grand Hotel from 08.04.11-17.04.11 @ USD 20 per night
The above prices include:
- Accommodation in standard room on bed & breakfast basis for 4 nights from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 5 at hotels specified or of similar standard on double sharing basis.
- Transportation by air-conditioned private car as per program.
- Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All applicable taxes.
Above prices does not include:
- Lunch & dinner throughout the tour.
- Entrance fees for places of interest
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
Day 01: Airport - Pinnawala - Kandy (112 Kms/3 Hrs)
Welcome to Srilanka for Colombo and Kandy tours. On arrival at the airport, our representative heartily greets you and transfers you to the pre booked hotel vial Pinnawala. Established in the year 1975, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage was started with the motive to provide shelter to the abused and injured elephants and the project prove to be very successful. Today the park has herds of elephants taken care of by the elephant experts and is one of the major tourism attractions in Srilanka. The scientific breeding program started with the foreign elephant experts and locals have proved to be very successful one. Feed the elephants and spend some memorable time and don’t forget to click photographs with the elephants. Several research teams, scientists and various national and international movies are shot in Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Later Drive to Kandy the cultural capital of Srilanka.
Kandy is well known for its cultural beauty and even today you can see the age old traditions and festivals are celebrated with great fun and joy. Visit the Kandy Lake constructed by the last Sinhala King, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798 and also enjoy tour to Kandy town and visit Bazaars, the arts and crafts centre, gem museum, temple of tooth and in the evening go for a cultural show. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kandy.
Day 02: Kandy – Peradeniya - Colombo (115 Kms/3 Hrs)
After leisure breakfast at the hotel in Kandy, we transfer you to Colombo via Peredeniya. Peredeniya is botanical garden with collection of varied species of plants, trees and blossoming flowers and this 147 acre garden was built by the Sinhala King. Later we transfer you to Colombo the capital city of Srilanka also called the finance capital. We take you for a city tour of Colombo where you see various colonial historical building, Hindu and Buddhist Temple, residential areas of the stately riches homes, Pettah Bazaar where you can enjoy shopping and also visit to the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall. The convention centre was the gift from People’s Republic of China in memory of Solomon Ridgeway Dias Bandaranaike, the Prime Minister of 1956-1959.
Day 03: Colombo - Bentota (64 Kms/2 Hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel in Colombo, we transfer you to Bentota. Bentota is famous for its natural beauty and solitude ambiance that makes it the perfect place for vacations. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bentota/Ahungalla.
Day 04: Bentota - Airport (101 Kms/3 Hrs)
After heartfelt breakfast at the hotel, we transfer you to airport on time for onwards journey. Tour Ends offering your endless memories to share and treasure for lifelong.
- 14 days or less - 100% cancellation charge.
- Between 15-21days - 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programmed and period of stay.
- Above 21 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.